Mr. Daniels

Makayla Wilson, Staff

When did you graduate from CHS?

“2015”

Are any of your high school teachers still here?

“Most of them”

Do you remember what your favorite class was?  

“Literature in Film – Taught by Greg Noble (A class that I teach now)”

What was it like coming back here to work after graduating high school?

“It was always my dream as a teacher to come back to Central and work for the best district in the state. It has been amazing all year working with a great staff, administration, and the best students in the county. It is odd passing my old teachers in the hall and hearing them call me Mr. Daniels, but I feel like I have fit in since the very first day. I would not have it any other way and I hope to be with the school district for a very long time.”

Do you like being a part of the staff or a student better?

“I like being a part of the staff better for several reasons, including being able to work with a multitude of students, working with a multitude of other staff members, and getting a paycheck!”

Who or what influenced you to teach (if you’re a teacher)?

“My mother is also a teacher, which had a lot of influence on my decision. A conversation I had with Greg Noble also influenced my decision quite a bit. This occurred my junior year of high school.”

What are some things that are different at CHS now from when you were a high school student here?

“My senior year of high school is the first year we had Chromebooks, but the reliance on the technology is a huge difference that I see. Much of the staff is the same, but being a part of it, I see how much work and effort the teachers put in to make sure the learning for the students is the most effective possible, which I took for granted.”